Wednesday, June 3, 2015

If I'm exercising do I REALLY need to eat right?

Nutrition is an important part of your fitness plan.
Fitness + Nutrition = Success!


I cannot stress how valuable nutrition is to see a change in your body. To see a change you have to make a change.

I used to exercise daily and because I "put-in the work" I felt I deserved a treat as a reward. Every. Day. I was self-destructing everything I worked so hard for, but I truly thought, it didn't make a difference. I started to notice, over time, that the scale was climbing higher and higher. I went to bed feeling bloated and bleh. I was tired all the time with little or no energy. Something had to change, but I didn't know what TO change.


I thought I needed to change my workout routine, so I started a 30 day challenge with BodyRock.tv and I could hardly get through the workout. She kept talking about nutrition and eating right. But what did that look like?






I started looking on Pinterest to find meal plans, but I couldn't find anything that I liked that fit into MY family. I Pinned and Pinned many different recipes, but I still didn't have a plan. I would drink Starbucks Vanilla Lattes and a sugary scone or poundcake for breakfast. Something wasn't clicking for me.

I was frustrated and I wanted someone to spell it out for me, tell me exactly what to eat, each day. What exactly should I be eating? Ugh! I researched My Plate and counted calories or food groups. It just wasn't working.



Then I saw a friend post about the 21 Day FIX and I thought, THIS IS IT! I'm going to try this. I was so excited, because I finally found a plan. A plan that would not only help me and my struggle to eat right, but to help my family too!

What I loved most about this plan is that it included a fitness program, like a personal trainer in my own home. Plus it came with a complete meal plan that I could do myself with the foods I liked.

The thing that was most important to me was my TIME. I needed something that could fit into my family schedule, something where I could wake up, roll out of bed, walk downstairs and push play. I needed a food plan that was easy, quick and simple. The 21 Day FIX completely change how I think about food, nutrition, health and fitness.




My results speak for themselves. These are real photos of me over a year span. I am doing the exact same thing in each photo. I am flexing my Ab muscles and the difference is a result of 3 inches around my waist. That's almost TWO pant sizes that I have dropped.

It takes work, a focused mindset and 100% dedication. I'm not going to tell you it is easy. There are many times when I struggled with my will power, especially with chocolate and wine. But this shouldn't completely define and consume your life. It should be a lifestyle that you are willing to adapt to all while enjoying food and life.

You can do it too! I know you can and I can help guide you and coach you along the way. I would love to help you reach your goals! I am passionate about fitness and dedicated to helping others, I am now a Beachbody coach. I believe in these program so much, that I want to take time out of my busy schedule and help others find their confidence with themselves. Come join me! You can do it too!

Email me to get started: cyrenee76@gmail.com

What are your health and fitness goals?



          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips