Thursday, November 6, 2014

What is Stitch FIX?

Have you heard all the buzz about Stitch FIX? People are talking about it online, on social media at parties and I had to figure out what it was all about!

Basically it is like having a personal stylist delivered to your door. I LOVE it! Try it out with this link https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/3073762.

Stitch FIX is a great option for busy moms who don't have the time to shop for themselves. Guess what? I'm one of those moms. Plus, I live over 40 miles away from a good shopping mall, and I don't have the luxury to take a Saturday or weeknight evening to go shopping for myself.



Aaaand those of you that know me well, know I HATE to shop! I mean literally cannot stand shopping. It makes me grumpy, hungry, tired, irritable. Let's just say I really Do NOT like it.

So, if you are anything like me; don't have the time, don't like to do it, Stitch FIX is totally for you! Here's a link you can go to: https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/3073762

The thing I loved most is, they send little styling cards that go with each item. This helped me so much! It's like my own personal stylist in my closet everyday.



I've only done this one time and it was so much fun, I signed up again.

The great thing is you tell your stylist all the details about you, you share your Pinterest page, Facebook page or another other social media outlets with them. They get your sense of style and pick the items that are right for you.

You select the correct fit, sizes and even what you do and don't like from styles they have pre-selected:




I loved Stitch Fix so much I wanted to share it with you all and thought you might want to try it out too! Click the link below to start your FIX!



Simply fill out your style profile, and a personal stylist will handpick five items just for you. Good Luck!

When will your first FIX arrive? My next one comes in December. Merry Christmas to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips