Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Being healthy is a choice and I chose now

Okay I'm sure you are all asking, what is she doing? I'm seeing all these posts about some 21 day thing...what is it, and why is everyone is talking about it?

The 21 Day FIX is a 21-day program of simple portion control and 30-minute workouts that anyone can do. You can lose up to 15 pounds in 21 days! The portion-control containers take all the guesswork out of losing weight, it's the simplest way to control how much you eat.

I personally love the 30 minute workouts, they are quick, and include the warm up and cool down in the 30 minutes. As a busy mom, I don't have time for a long workout, since I exercise in the mornings. The workouts are intense enough for me to work up a sweat, but they are NOT hard on my joints. With my busy schedule I need something that is going to deliver results in a short amount of time. This did it!

I was NEVER, ever hungry! I'm more energized, I'm happier and more patient with my kids. I'm more alert at work.

People want to know, how does this really work? I'm here to tell you this is the best plan to help guide you to the goals you are looking for!

The eating plan shows you how to use the portion-control containers based on your weight.  You simply put your choice of food in the color-coded containers and if it fits, you can eat it!



The greatest part of this plan is it is life sustaining. You learn about portion control and see what portions really look like. Plus, you get to eat what you WANT to eat and what you LIKE to eat.



The 21 Day FIX isn't:
A fad diet.
Starving yourself.
Replacing your gym membership.
Drinking a protein shake as a meal replacement.
Counting calories.
Difficult.

Anyone can have success with this simple program.  It's sure to bring you amazing results. It did for me and I'm still losing weight and gaining muscle!

Some of my last Challenge group members said:
"I have more energy this morning than I have in a long time. I'm talking probably years...no headache...no craving for sugary cereal. I want this to last"

"I'm feeling the lower body workout! I love being sore, it means it's working!"

"It's time for my next meal and I'm NOT hungry! I don't think I've ever said that in my life."

"I honestly, totally, humbly and whole-heartedly feel better than I have in quite awhile. I'm energized, motivated, impressed and determined. My clothes fit better! I don't need a cat nap! I'm not hungry! I love this way of life."


Don't wait, you can make a change right now and order on my website or contact me for more information:
www.beachbodycoach.com/cyrenee76



Healthy Tip of the Day - Sleep
Everybody needs a good nights sleep. Every person's body varies in how much sleep is necessary. That amount can also change depending upon the amount of activity each day. By ensuring that your body gets the amount of sleep that it needs each night, you are helping your body stay healthy and happy. The average sleep needed for an active adult is 6 - 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep each night. Sleep in a dark, quiet room and allow yourself enough time to get the sleep you need. Your body will tell you how much is necessary. Getting enough sleep will help your mood, your metabolism, your immunity and almost every other aspect of your health.

#fitness #weightloss #workout #busymoms






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips